Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in WY

Just got back from spending Christmas in WY. First stop was Nana and Paco's in Pinedale. Pinedale may be a small town with miserable winter weather...but it does have one of the best pools ever!

I can't count the number of times I went down the submarine slide...




Proof that Dad got wet!



No pictures of the big slide...but it was so cool, I was screaming "MORE" before we even stood up in the splash down. There's a pic of the slide on the PAC website.

My cousins also joined us in Pinedale and we had the customary festivities of shredding wrapping paper. I think Reagan was more interested in eating it.

Cousin Nicole and I got matching vests. Also note my snow boots that I refused to take off. Not sure why I can't find them once we got home....hmmmm

Tub time!

Next stop was Targhee to party with Mom's family. Not sure why I don't have more pictures from this adventure. Maybe Mom's camera was tired.

Way better mountains than TN....

No comments: