Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yes, I'm still around

Yes, I'm a bit behind posting pictures. I'll blame Mom and Dad for not letting me on the computer...
Mutton Bust'n with my stuffed sheep. My Wyo relatives would be proud. Also note my cowgirl boots, um slippers.

Riding the turtle statue at the zoo. The real turtles don't come out until April...so I talked Mom and Dad into season passes to the zoo. I need to go back to see the rest of the weanie animals that don't come out in TN winter.

They had real goats to pet though

Not sure about this one...

This my buddy Bruce in a rare moment and a rare nice day. (This is before Bruce got skunked...I haven't snuggled with him since)

Better shot from the front

Remote wars with Dad. He never pushes the right button. You can also see Mom's attempt at piggies. I'm not sure what I think of them.

4 comments:

MarkIIRealtor said...

Nice Jacket!

JT said...

Oh man Claire, have you grown up since Christmas! By the way I like the piggies. The zoo looks fun, too. Maybe next time Nana and Pocko come to see you we can go to the zoo, huh. :0)

Johanna, Nate and little Levene said...

Dang, piggies are so hard. My mom isn't good at them either.

Dinka said...

piggies are the best - keep doing them! :) Mila's are always crooked but I still like them.